Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Morning

I think I set a new record! 25 minutes at work until tears were rolling down my face. WTF do I say. Period.

I don't know what it is about work. I guess its the lack of distractions, it makes me think about things.

Just the fact she doesn't want me. That other people are more important, other activities. How we can never seem to have a conversation. The "I don't knows", or refllecting questions back to myself. Then I wanted to talk to Christa but she wasn't online. She had just changed her display pic to her and Riley slow dancing and kissing, and I cursed some more.

Everyone is rushing around at work today, its making me stressed. There is this project that we need to finish today and ship tomorrow, and I still have to make modifications when the parts come in later today.

And crying again. Eugh. I need kleenex at my desk.

I had a pretty good weekend though. Fun pictures with Gabriella on Friday night. It was really nice to catch up with her. Saturday was a kinky party, met new poeple and tried new things. It was nice to have the freedom then. Sunday met with Scott for a walk but I had smoked so I was kind of out of it and regret it.

Tonight is True Blood, we'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll make it the whole day through work, and maybe I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment