Thursday, August 25, 2011

Listening to Adele's Someone Like You. Very beautiful, and relatable lyrics. So this morning I had a crazy weird incident, likely because of my new meds. I woke up at 7 with cramps. I scanned the Internet until 8:30, when I realized I need to get up and take Tylenol. I got up and was dizzy and lightheaded, but no worse than normal. My cramps were high school bad. I went downstairs and started making Britney food. I had to pause resting my torso on the counter. The pain and nausea made it difficult to go on. I was almost done her food, I just had to mix it up. My hands, my whole body was shaking. I gave Britney her food, and with her delight I went to the couch and turned on the tv. I retched, but nothing came up. The worst was laying facing the couch back, alone and in pain. I just wanted my mom. My skin felt icy cold, and I felt like I was loosing conciousness. It felt like I just wanted to loose myself the sleep, the relief. I realized that that wasn't good, so I made myself stay awake and listen to the tv. Staying still horizontally seemed to ease the pain, plus the Tylenol was kicking in.

I spent the next couple hours with britney on the couch watching slice channel. I watched gay, then lesbian, episodes of Wedding SOS. The lesbian wedding was really beautiful, and to see their love. It really helped me envision myself in that situation.

Oh jeez, now You and I is on. I really love this song, and find it really touching. Anyways, I went to Shoppers pharmacy, and he said to monitor it. I don't have to work tomorrow morning, so I don't have to worry about missing work.



No comments:

Post a Comment