Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweet Tree Smells

11:24 pm, my front porch, smoking [5]

I love it out here. I love to see the trees, and the stars in the night sky. To hear the familiar noises of the highway and the wind through the leaves. Tonight, to hear the rain drip through the trees.

I sit and observe the world, allowing myself to be a part of it silently. To focus on the outside life, and not just over concerned with myself. It's my time. Other tasks pause, I'm done outside when I feel like it.

It's been an interesting week. I still haven't told my parents about the breakup. I think I might leave them a voicemail. I didn't go to work today, but I did let Ian kno waveform I was supposed to start work. I went to the doctor, and appreciate his concern.

The dog is inside howling right now. She was outside, but wanted back in. I don't understand, but it stresses me out a lot. I go to pet her and she jumps back. There is no pleasing her.

I must go inside now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment